Custody Modification Attorney in Tampa serving all of Hillsborough County and surrounding communities

attorney for child custody modificationOnce child custody has been determined by a court in Florida, if one party wishes to modify the order an agreement must be filed with the court or a motion must be filed asking the court to change the order.

The change will only be granted by the court if the petitioner can show a substantial change in circumstances such as substance abuse by the custodial parent or a geographic move.

If you wish to make a change to your existing child custody order or if your spouse has requested a change, contact Buchholz Family Law for a free consultation.

Call 813-902-9100 to schedule a free confidential consultation or complete the consultation contact form below.